Your browser cache stores temporary files that websites use to load faster. However, over time, your cache can grow large and take up valuable storage space. It can also cause problems with website performance and security.
Here’s how to clear the cache on Vivaldi:
- Open Vivaldi.
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the window.
- Select Tools > Delete Browsing Data.
- In the Delete Browsing Data dialog box, select the Cache checkbox.
- Select the time period for which you want to delete the cache.
- Click Delete.
Vivaldi will now delete the selected cache files.
Benefits of Clearing Cache
There are several benefits to clearing the cache on Vivaldi, including:
- Freeing up storage space
- Improving website performance
- Improving website security
- Fixing website errors
- Preventing websites from tracking you
When to Clear Cache
You should clear the cache on Vivaldi regularly, especially if you notice any of the following:
- Your browser is running slowly
- Websites are taking longer to load
- You’re seeing errors on websites
- You think someone might be tracking your browsing activity
Clearing the cache on Vivaldi is a simple way to improve your browser’s performance and security. By following the steps above, you can quickly and easily delete the cache and free up storage space on your computer.