Brave is a privacy-focused web browser that blocks ads, trackers, and other forms of online surveillance. It also has a built-in ad blocker and tracker blocker, which can help to improve your privacy and security.
One of the things that Brave does to improve your privacy is to clear your cache regularly. This helps to prevent websites from tracking your browsing activity.
How to Clear Cache on Brave:
To clear your cache on Brave, follow these steps:
- Open Brave.
- Click the three dots in the top right corner of the window.
- Select “Settings”.
- In the left-hand pane, select “Privacy and security”.
- In the right-hand pane, click “Clear browsing data”.
- In the “Clear browsing data” dialog box, select the “Cached images and files” checkbox.
- Select the time range for which you want to clear your cache.
- Click “Clear data”.
Clearing your cache on Brave is a simple way to improve your privacy and security. By following the steps above, you can help to prevent websites from tracking your browsing activity.
I hope this article was helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.